My absolute favorite holiday of the year is here! I know, cheesy. I mean, don’t get me wrong, I LOVE the other holidays too, but there’s just something about Valentine’s Day that makes me warm inside. With or without a romantic relationship I have always loved the pinks and the reds, and let’s not forget that EVERYTHING is heart shaped. I’m obsessed to say the least. No matter your relationship status, everyone can celebrate v-day! (Yes, I’m so serious). There is even a designated for the girls!! Galentine’s, duh. So let’s get started with the different gift guides.
Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Her
From Left to Right (Top Row to Bottom Row) 1. https://www.tiffany.com/jewelry/bracelets/return-to-tiffany-bead-bracelet-GRP10189/ 2. https://www.uncommongoods.com/product/100-dates-scratch-off-poster 3. https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/were-not-really-strangers-card-game?category=SAYTPRODUCT&color=060&type=REGULAR&size=ONE%20SIZE&quantity=1 4. https://www.uncommongoods.com/product/date-night-bucket-list 5. shop small and local for this! 6. https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/fujifilm-mini-link-smartphone-printer?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=066&searchparams=q%3Dprinter&type=REGULAR&size=ONE%20SIZE&quantity=1 7. https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/lovebox-messenger?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=014&searchparams=q%3Dlovebox&type=REGULAR&size=ONE%20SIZE&quantity=1 8. https://www.uncommongoods.com/product/create-your-own-reel-viewer 9. https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/crosley-voyager-bluetooth-record-player?category=wishlist&color=065&size=ONE%20SIZE&type=REGULAR&quantity=1
Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for the Girls (Galentine’s)
From Left to Right (Top Row to Bottom Row) 1. https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/lip-smacker-liquid-lip-gloss-friendship-party-pack?category=wishlist&color=095&size=ONE%20SIZE&type=REGULAR&quantity=1 2. https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/for-the-girls-party-game?category=SAYTPRODUCT&color=001&type=REGULAR&size=ONE%20SIZE&quantity=1 3. https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/hearts-mini-waffle-maker?category=wishlist&quantity=1 4. https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/nadja-for-deny-floral-phases-of-the-moon-yoga-mat?category=wishlist&color=012&size=ONE%20SIZE&type=REGULAR&quantity=1 5. https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/the-astrology-of-you-and-me-how-to-understand-improve-every-relationship-by-gary-goldschneider?category=wishlist&color=000&size=ONE%20SIZE&type=REGULAR&quantity=1 6. https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/mario-badescu-mini-must-haves-set-rose-edition?category=wishlist&color=000&size=ONE%20SIZE&type=REGULAR&quantity=1
Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Him
From Left to Right (Top Row to Bottom Row) 1. https://www.nordstrom.com/s/nike-air-max-270-sneaker-men/4700645?origin=category-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home%2FGifts%2FValentine%27s%20Day&color=white%2F%20black 2. https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/standard-cloth-stockton-tie-dye-hoodie-sweatshirt?category=hoodies-sweatshirts-for-men&color=023&type=REGULAR&quantity=1 3. https://www.nordstrom.com/s/john-varvatos-x-nick-jonas-jvxnj-fragrance/5021364?origin=coordinating-5021364-0-1-HP_FTR.HP_CUST_HIS_1-recbot-recently_viewed_snowplow_mvp&recs_placement=HP_FTR.HP_CUST_HIS_1&recs_strategy=recently_viewed_snowplow_mvp&recs_source=recbot&recs_page_type=home&recs_seed=0&color=NO%20COLOR 4. https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/stanley-flask?category=SAYTPRODUCT&color=010&type=REGULAR&size=ONE%20SIZE&quantity=1 5. https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/lets-get-deep-card-game?category=party-supplies-games&color=061&type=REGULAR&viewcode=b&size=ONE%20SIZE&quantity=1 6. https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/uo-mini-tabletop-pool-game2?recommendation=dyrectray-OftenViewedWIth&color=034&type=REGULAR&size=ONE%20SIZE&quantity=1 7. https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/cable-guys-star-wars-darth-vader-device-holder?category=party-supplies-games&color=001&type=REGULAR&viewcode=b&size=ONE%20SIZE&quantity=1 8. https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/cable-guys-star-wars-darth-vader-device-holder?category=party-supplies-games&color=001&type=REGULAR&viewcode=b&size=ONE%20SIZE&quantity=1https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/electronic-arcade-air-hockey-game?recommendation=dyrectray-OftenViewedWIth&color=095&type=REGULAR&size=ONE%20SIZE&quantity=1
Things to Do + Ways to Decorate
Aside from gift giving, you may be asking yourself “what can I do in regards to decorations or events?”. Well believe me, you have come to the right place because I have a bunch of ideas in mind!
- Decorations/Gifts ~ Play to their senses
- This idea is more like a two for one. So you have both gift ideas and you have a cute setup for your S/O room, for example. Basically you have a total of 5 gifts, one for each of the senses: sight/see, touch, taste, hear, and smell. The set-up can look great in a room, perhaps on top of a bed, if not on a table followed by some cute decorations like balloons, confetti, etc. The fun and creative part is deciding what gift you’re going to get for the different senses!
- Event ~ Plan a picnic
- This one is just a classic. It can include basically anything you two enjoy together and it also can be hosted anywhere. With COVID still being an issue, obviously exercise caution where this takes place, but this is something that can even be done at home! Other areas can be the park, the beach, even a drive-in movie. (Which speaking of, if you have a projector can be a great addition to either watching your fav movie together or TV series). Picnics are personal and tailored to each couple. They’ll definitely love this idea!
- Decorations ~ *My personal favorite* Balloons with your favorite pictures attached
- Whether it be from the entire year since last or even for those new couples with a few snapshots. This just so happens to be my favorite because it really is the best of both worlds (in my opinion). I LOVE balloons and even more so if they have my favorite pictures of my boyfriend and I attached to them. I think it’s a very thoughtful, cute and affordable set up that anyone can do!
So! That reaches the end of my Valentine’s Day Gift Guides + Ideas. Feel free to reach out in either my social media handles or thru my email if you have any questions or comments. Thanks for coming.